6th May 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?

Want to know about MCI approved medical colleges outside india how to apply there credibility, requirements,fees,accomodation and entry

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  2. MCI approved private colleges in India which offers post graduation with less fees? Procedure of getting admission there?
  3. Is RBILISI medical college, Georgia approved by MCI?
  4. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
  5. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration? -- [New]
  6. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  7. Will I get private seat in Tamil Nadu private Medical colleges? List of MCI approved colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  9. What is the admission fee structure of any MBBS college under AIPMT?
  10. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  12. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  13. Is DD medical college MCI approved?
  14. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  15. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  16. Which colleges in India have their course recognized by MCI?
  17. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  18. Is SUT Medical College,Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram approved by MCI for MBBS?
1st June 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?

is the shota rustaveli state uni. batumi for mbbs in mci list?
11th June 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?

are medical college in kenya recocnised by MCI..??
11th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

are medical college in kaneya recognised by MCI
20th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i wisht to know the colleges in abroad for MBBS course which are valid by MCI
27th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is MD 'Physician' (Crimea Medical Institute in Simferopl) USSR approved by MCI ?
19th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

list of approved mci colleges in georgia armania
23rd July 2013, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

kurush state medical univeristy are apporved by mci 2013
15th September 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

MCI approved medical colleges outsie India
25th February 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please provide the list of Foreign Medical colleges approved by MCI
12th May 2014, 06:42 PM
rinkle12

you can go for China. The fees structure in Universities of China is affordable as well as the Universities are affiliated by the Government of China as well as WHO(World health Organization). MCI(Medical Council of India) also approved all these Universities.

Here is List of Universities for doing MBBS in China:[/B]
Shihezi University
Qingdao University
Central South University
Jilin University
Dalian University
Sichaun University
22nd May 2014, 12:28 PM
rinkle12

The best option for studying MBBS is China . In China you can find all the colleges/Universities which are approved by the MCI. To get the admission in that colleges you can download the application form from the relevant website. They can either accept or reject your application form. After that you have to pay the processing fees to the colleges which depends upon the college you have chosen for admission
13th February 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to clear the exam.conducted by MCI and obtain a Certificate to apply for admission in the Medical Colleges in China as per the list of Colleges given by MCI?
8th March 2017, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

The university of buckingham medical school can give admission in m d medisan without plab and the university is recgnised by m c i or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?