19th November 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?

Sir
i have got 60 percent marks in fsc medical and
I want to study at Germany in mbbs.
you please tell me what is the
requirements for admission in mbbs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  2. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  6. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  8. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  9. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  10. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  11. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  12. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  13. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  14. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  15. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  16. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?
  18. Is there any medical college in Germany with no tuition fees for MBBS?
4th October 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?

You have to clear entrance exam for admission in Germany for your MBBS programme. Reputed universities give admission based on merit only. Just make sure you have perform well in the entrance exam.

IELTS/TOEFL score will be required for admission. You need a minimum qualifying score for admission in the university. Hence, be prepared for these two exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?