1st December 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?

hello..I want to know how to apply for internship in AIIMS after the completion of bachelor of physiotherapy
....I want to know its details and the selection criteria for it...also I want to knw some good hospitals for doing physiotherapy internship.. n regarding its fees structure etc

17th June 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?

What criteria they want if i want to do internship as a physiotherapist in Aiims after final year
29th August 2019, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?

Cutoff percent for the selection for Physiotherapy internship
19th October 2021, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

After bpth i want to do any medical streem can i do
29th June 2023, 07:54 PM
Rupesh Nasna

Please help me for internship in Delhi AIMS
29th June 2023, 07:55 PM
Rupesh Nasna

hello..I want to know how to apply for internship in AIIMS after the completion of bachelor of physiotherapy
....I want to know its details and the selection criteria for it...also I want to knw some good hospitals for doing physiotherapy internship.. n regarding its fees structure etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?