23rd August 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?

I am currently in 6th sem and i want to apply for summer internship at aiims ..so how can i apply for internship and what is the criteria for apllying..

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for 1 month internship from AIIMS? When and how to do it?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  4. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  5. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  6. How can I apply for internship in abroad after doing Civil Engineering from NIT Nagpur? Where to apply and details about the eligibility criteria?
  7. Banks in Mumbai selling AIIMS forms?
  8. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  9. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  11. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. How to apply for internship at IITs in Java and J2EE
  13. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  14. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  15. Names of public sectors where I can apply while doing B.Tech IT? When to apply for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Date of availability of application forms, last date date to apply and eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance examination 2011 -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  18. How to do internship in AIIMS? I am a MBBS graduate
4th July 2017, 09:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?

In order to apply for internship in AIIMS you should have completed or pursuing 3rd years of your bachelor's degree. You should have scored minimum 65% to 70% marks throughout your academic career. You have to write an application regarding the internship details. Then you have to get a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and send it with the application, the resume to the HOD of AIIMS. If you get a call then you have to visit the authorities and go through the selection as directed by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?