8th December 2014, 03:36 PM
nirmal jai kumar

How to get a job in travel and tourism government sector

Dear sir/madam How to get job in travel & tourism government sector??

Related Questions:
  1. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?
  2. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  3. How to get a job in travel and tourism government sector -- [New]
  4. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  5. Government jobs in Tourism sector?
  6. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?
  8. Which exams are there to get a job in travel and tourism sector in government
  9. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  10. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
  11. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  12. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  13. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  14. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  15. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  16. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  17. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  18. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
7th April 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in travel and tourism government sector

Hello sir/ madam I have completed btech in computer nd science (c.s.e) with 60%.... I want know about the jobs based on travel nd tourism in Indian government sector for me????
9th April 2016, 11:48 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Travel & Tourism will be nice career option if you are interested for traveling. There are very less scopes in Government sector for this kind of job. In short you can say that there are very limited tour and travel services provided by Government. But if you are getting into private sector then your growth rate will be very high.

There is no educational criteria to become tourist guide. If you are interested to go local and national sites across all over the world then you will surely get any good job in private travel & tourism companies like : Yatra, United, Redbus, SRS travels, Atlus, Global word, etc.

The main task of any tourist guide is to guide tourist and to explain all special things about any location like History, Special quality, importance etc. and you will have to go to popular sites, national parks, historic neighborhoods, museums or other regional points of interest.

Tour guides must be able to retain historical facts, dates and anecdotes, and then relay that information to visitors in an entertaining, informative way. Hence you should have very good knowledge about history and all rest details.

If you are knowing more than 10 languages then it will be very beneficial for you as well as for your travel agencies.
10th April 2016, 08:43 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmal jai kumar View Post
Dear sir/madam How to get job in travel & tourism government sector??
Travel & Tourism department sector is one of the most interesting sector for those who like to meet different people, try to guide them, provide some information about specific place.
There is no need of any particular qualification, good communication and better representation skills will take you to new heights in this field.
6th December 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam. I am adhiganesh and I am graduating BBA in travel and tourism management.
What is the procedure to apply for a job in TTDC.
12th February 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I would like to work with the travel and tourism dept and represent the government in delhi, showcasing what Delhi has to offer. I have been with aviation for approximately 15 years and would like to put it to best use by continuing this long association witH DTDC if I am fortunate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?