9th February 2019, 05:47 PM
Lakshmi Naveen

From where and how can I start with my intermediate after a gap of 7 years?

I have 7 years gap after 10th. Can I try to get admission in intermediate? If yes, then from where and how can I apply? Is there any private board or institutions affiliated to recognized board where I can join?

11th February 2019, 06:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I start with my intermediate after a gap of 7 years?

You are eligible to get admission in std 11th and appear for 12th board examination later.

The common eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, there are many private and pen schooling board for the admission in the course.

11th February 2019, 10:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where and how can I start with my intermediate after a gap of 7 years?

You can join any school or college affiliated to state or central board to appear for board examination of 12th standard.

There is no upper age limit to appear for 12th board exam.

Boards like NIOS are good who want to appear for intermediate exam after several years of gap. National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognized board.

12th February 2019, 02:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply through distance learning like ignou or nios. Both have equal value and are government approved. You will face any difficulty applying for government or private jobs after getting passing certificate from here.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?