19th June 2011, 03:36 PM
mamta chaturvedi

Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?

Sir , i am in ECE final year i want to ask that i have backlog in my previous semister so is there any problem in getting job in private and public sector and please tell me which coching i should join preparing for public sector ??

15th November 2011, 10:29 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?

Hello mamta,

Backlogs doesnt matters in many companies. At same time there are some MNC's which look on it, they will prefer students with no history of backlogs. anyway you start preparing for interviews. Be strong in apptitude. It wil be very useful to clear first round in any companies.
6th May 2012, 12:54 AM
soniya_d

Default Re: Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?

yes active backlogs are considered during placements... u shud not hav any active backlog during placement.. if u hav cleared ur backs then u hav chances 2 get selected without any issue
21st July 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done with my mechanical engineering this year, i have only one present back log. am i eligible to get a good job??
4th September 2012, 06:01 AM
ankursachan

Smile Re: Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?

Hi..
To get job in the PSU's is not a easy job you have to be work hard and must be good in the basics of your subjects. Some companies are not allowed any backlogs but some are just go for your marks obtained in the PSU examination. In my opinion the preperation for PSU you go for MADE EASY coaching.
28th December 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

if after eee i didnt get the aggregate 60% then it will be any matter in future.If i am crack the ies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?