21st December 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?

hello
i am in b-tech 5th chemical engg and
i want to join sail for winter training..
how can i join ?
please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  6. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  10. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  13. What is the procedure for Winter Training in SAIL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  15. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  16. Winter Training for 6 months in SAIL for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  18. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
25th December 2014, 01:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL :-

- You need to contact the HR department of SAIL in order to avail the opportunity of Winter training in SAIL since there is no online provision. You can also take help of any senior employees working in SAIL in this matter.
- You need to get the application form from SAIL, fill it up properly and submit it before the stipulated date.
- Make sure you provide all the necessary documents along with the application form like some branches ask for NOC letter from your college.
- Get the confirmation receipt and report on the specified date at the specified venue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?