19th December 2011, 10:27 AM
MP-3

Where can I get application forms for BITSAT Exam in North East?

When Will I get a form of BITSAT offline Test??
I am a student of Northeast.... Could you tell me where is the nearest center there???

19th December 2011, 03:15 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Where can I get application forms for BITSAT Exam in North East?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP-3 View Post
I am a student of Northeast.... Could you tell me where is the nearest center there???
Where can I get application forms for BITSAT Exam in North East?

Hi friend,

Notification for BITSAT-2012 exam has not released yet.

Once it releases , you can definitely find solution for your answer from following:-

www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm

For any other query,do post it here.

best of luck

regards.
19th December 2011, 09:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get application forms for BITSAT Exam in North East?

Quote:
The Notification of BITSAT Examination was Not declared, If you are Interested in This examination then please wait for the Result because the Notification for BITSAT 2012 will be released in third week of December 2011, So Please wait for Few days to get the Notification.

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test and it is a Computer based Objective online test for admision to Integrated 1st year degree programmes of BITS, Pillani at Pilani campus, Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination, So if you have scored minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in your 12th examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English the you are eligible to fill the Online application form of BITSAT.

The duration of this examination is 3 Hours and you will get 150 questions in the examination.

So, Please wait for the Notification and then apply, the Notification will be announced soon in this Month and for more Information please check official website :

http://www.bitsadmission.com
19th December 2011, 11:26 PM
NARSHAN
Junior Member+

Quote:
Last year only the online exam pattern mode was available .They conducted computer based online test.
Computer Based Online test’ means the candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the candidate answers the questions on the computer through the use of keyboard or mouse. Each computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and delivers it to the candidate on the computer. This is unlike the traditional paper-pencil based test, which is generally offered on a single day to all candidates.
Most Probably BITSAT-2012 will be offered over a period of time and the candidate can choose the Center, the Day and Time of his/her convenience to take the test in a similiar online style .
And a possible north eastern centre is Guwahati(Assam).
It would be better if you practice online examination pattern if you are serious about BITSAT.
20th December 2011, 07:27 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Quote:
BITSAT STAND FOR BIRLA INSTITUE OF ETECHNOLOGY SCHOLORSHIP APTITIUDE TEAST.THIS TEST IS CONDUCTED FOR THE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR 12 TH STANDARD AND APPLYING FOR ENGINNERING COURSES.SO YOU CAN WRITE THE TEST OF BITSAT .BUT EVERY YEAR THE BITSAT EXAM NOTIFICATION IS RELEASED ON THE THIRD WEEK OF THE DECEMBER.SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THE NOTIFICATION FIRST AND THEN YOU CAN APPLY FOR IT .FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN VISIT THE WEBSITEhttp://www.bitsadmission.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?