30th December 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IPS exam without any coaching class?

Sir,
I am student of B.sc physical electronics in Hindu college Delhi university . Sir, but I want to make a IPS officer . But I have not a more money for IPS coaching so I can not attend the IPS coaching classes . I am first year student of B.sc . sir my family is not a rich . I have very difficulty for continues study . but I shall manage . Sir Finaly my question is that how I do study for IAS in these situation ?

31st December 2014, 08:46 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IPS exam without any coaching class?

IPS - Indian Police Service carries great respect and responsibilities in society.

Here are some tips for the preparation of IPS exam.

* Proper Learning is very much important, the candidate should plan time to be spent for each subject.

* It is essential to go through the NCERT books from class 6 to 12.

* Candidates should self updated regarding the current affairs by reading the newspapers.

* Monthly magazine will also be helpful.

* Preparing the first five year paper will be very much helpful.

* It is very much important for a candidate to improve the Presentation Skill.

* General knowledge, Competition reviews and Collect facts.
1st June 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what physical fitness is essential to become an ips officer and what medical checkups essential to pass the medical checkup
24th June 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just complete the B.A. but I want to become a IPS officer . in family income I m the only source of income. In these situation how these situation what should I do to become IPS officer
26th June 2015, 05:33 PM
krroshan.amar

I don't think taking coaching classes is essential for clearing IPS Exam. Since you are student of reputed college so you must have bunch of friends who would be preparing for the same exam. You can take their help for notes. Today there are notes and Video or audio classes available on the net which can act as good source of knowledge.

You should note that most of the questions asked in the IPS exams are from NCERT books from 8th to 12th. So its my request you should go through those books which are easily available in the market as well as not very costly.

You can form group of friends who are doing their preparation from various coaching or are preparing for the exam without any coaching. Share your notes with them and discuss the topics with each other so that everyone can be equally benefited.

You should become member of Library where there you can have easy access to books and where there are group of people preparing for competitive exams of IPS or any State Exams. Library are considered to be the best place for knowledge, so go for them. You can also take the help of your seniors and professors.
6th April 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a bba students and I join for IPS but problem as money because my dream for IPS please . I requested for this problem in solution..
11th April 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am coming from poor family i want become ips officer to take coaching i dont have that much money and also i dont have the mother and father.if there is free coaching center please tell me. My contact no: 9901560016
25th June 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam is it right to start preparation for IPS after 10th if yes so what can do for that tell me and also without coaching
19th September 2020, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my 2 pu this is the right time to start my IAS preparation
And tell me which is the best coaching centre to start my IAS preparation along with my degre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?