21st June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I take coaching class to prepare for IBPS exam instead of CAT?

sir
i m in a delimma.i hv secured 9,2 cgpa i.e. abt 87% in class 10th and 75% in 12th.now m in frst yr bcom.i m confused weather to do coaching of cat or ibps from next year.if i dont hv a chance of getting through any of iims i shall take ibps coaching.
do i hv a slightest chance of getting admission in iim or should i prepare for banking instead?

25th June 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I take coaching class to prepare for IBPS exam instead of CAT?

Hello..im a 2nd yr bcom student..hv secured 95.5% in 10th n 92% in pu..im confused abt my career..bt im interested in taking up competitive exams..may I plz know the right option I hv to choose to move on further. .?
26th June 2014, 05:13 PM
anu98

Default Re: Should I take coaching class to prepare for IBPS exam instead of CAT?

I prefer you to take coaching of CAT, reson being CAT has got a very high standard of Aptitude, English, reasoning and GK, on the other hand IBPS has low standard when compared to CAT, when you will prepare for CAT, you will be automatically preparing for IBPS since APtitude, reasoning, and english are same in both exam....so i suggest you to raise your level of study and you then you will easily crack IBPS..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?