7th November 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to prepare for CAT from any coaching class? Expected fee of coaching class?

Sir,
I wanted to join Coaching institute.
what is the fee for coaching??????
can i get scholarship for learning in coaching????
please reply as soon as possible

28th April 2016, 04:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to prepare for CAT from any coaching class? Expected fee of coaching class?

In general there is no Scholarship that is provided to the Students by the leading organisations for the courses related to CAT.
The fee in general for a year is nearly Rs 25,000/- in the leading institutes for the CAT coaching classes.
You can get discounts on the total fees if you can get a very good rank in the Examinations that is conducted before the joining for such courses.
Otherwise, there is no Scholarship that is given to the students for the coaching classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?