4th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Hello
I want to do BA ..i have completed diploma in.electronics engineering...
can i do BA correspondence in one year...if yes..
which universities offer this
option and what is the fees structure..?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  2. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  3. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  4. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  5. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  6. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  7. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  8. Which are the universities offering MSc electronics course through correspondence?
  9. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  10. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  11. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  12. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  13. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  14. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  16. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  17. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  18. Is there any university in AP offering diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course?
5th April 2016, 11:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to do BA ..i have completed diploma in.electronics engineering...
can i do BA correspondence in one year...if yes..
which universities offer this
option and what is the fees structure..?

Sorry, it is not possible to study 1 year B.A course after Diploma in Electronics Engineering. The aspirant can study B.A through lateral entry after Diploma in Electronics Engineer. But the duration of the course is 2 years. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma course. The course is available in many universities in India like;

- Mahatma Gandhi University - Official website
- Karnataka State Open University - Official website
- Madurai Kamaraj University - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?