22nd February 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take after diploma other than Engineering?

After diploma in computer engineer which course to take other than Engineering? Can you please give me all the possibilities which we can take so that I can try to take a good decision for having a better future career. Thank in advance.

Related Questions:
5th April 2016, 11:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after diploma other than Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After diploma in computer engineer which course to take other than Engineering? Can you please give me all the possibilities which we can take so that I can try to take a good decision for having a better future career. Thank in advance.

The aspirant can study many courses after Diploma course other than engineering course. You can study B.A or B.com or B.Sc or BBA or can study web designing course or animation courses (2D and 3D animation) or java, c, c++, c# or can study journalism & Mass Communication courses or courses related to hospitality industries like hotel management, travel and tourism courses, AMIE or Post Diploma in Computer Applications or Insurance Agent course or hardware and networking courses etc. The above mentioned courses are available in various institutions. The aspirant can choose any one of the interested course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?