6th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hello,
I want to study in Lasya College of Fine Arts for Diploma in Bharatanatyam. But I need to know about the duration of this course and about the fee expenses? Do I have to take the entrance exam? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts? -- [New]
  2. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  6. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  7. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  8. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  9. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  11. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  13. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  14. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  15. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  16. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  18. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
5th April 2016, 12:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study in Lasya College of Fine Arts for Diploma in Bharatanatyam. But I need to know about the duration of this course and about the fee expenses? Do I have to take the entrance exam? Kindly tell me immediately.
Sorry, the Diploma in Bharatanatyam is not available in Lasya College of Fine Arts. They have only B.A in Bharatanatyam and M.A in Bharatanatyam courses. The eligibility for a B.A in Bharatanatyam is a pass in +2 or equivalent and you have to appear for an aptitude test. The duration of the course is 6 semesters (1 semester = 5 months). The fees details are not available in the website; you have to contact the college for more details. The website link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?