7th October 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I take after scoring 74% in commerce Maths and 80% in Commerce Computer

what is better.. 74% in commerce math or 80% in commerce computer

8th March 2016, 05:41 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which field should I take after scoring 74% in commerce Maths and 80% in Commerce Computer

You Percentage is good and both options will be good for you. If you are interested to go into Management field then also you can easily get admission in commerce college for Graduate degree. Now your marks in Commerce with computer is also good, So you can go into technical field too.

But to enter into Engineering field Maths with Physics and Chemistry subject is compulsory, which will be a big deal for you. If you are interested in technical field then you can go for BCA course. And after getting Graduate degree in BCA you can further continue you study in MCA.

Hence by doing so,you will get good job in software field with a very handful salary. The main thing is your interest, If you are interested in MBA then we will suggest you to move ahead along with commerce with Math, on the other you are interested in Engineering jobs then you can go with Commerce with Computer.

Some of the management course after 12th commerce are : B.com, BBA, BBM, B.Sc and

There are so many colleges which can give you admission on the basis of your marks, Try to take admission in reputed college only, Because name of college matters at the time of placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?