1st May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Career options for commerce Maths subjects? Can I do Architecture with commerce Maths stream?

what are the career options for commerce maths subjects?
n tell me if i can do architecture with commerce maths stream?

8th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career options for commerce Maths subjects? Can I do Architecture with commerce Maths stream?

you can apply in Architecture Course as you have Studied Maths till class 12th.

Bachelor of Architect course is 4/5 years full time undergraduate course in Architecture .

Mathematics is the subjects which is most important for doing Bachelor of Architect .

Entrance examination you need to clear for admission in Bachelor of Architect in reputed college.

AIEEE

Eligibility for AIEEE exam

1.Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2

with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

For full details visit the official website of AIEEE.

http://www.aieee.nic.in

NATA

Eligibility criteria for NATA

10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics

as a main subject with at least 50% aggregate marks.

For full details visit the official website.

http://www.nata.in

IIT - JEE

Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE exam:

You must have passed t your 10+2 examinations with 50% to 60% marks from a recognized board.

official website of IITs

www.iit.org/

All the above examination conduct Entrance Examination for the the course Bachelor of Architect

OTHER UNDER GRADUATE COURSE WHICH ARE ALSO CONSIDER AS VERY GOOD COURSE FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE STUDIED A MATHS TILL CLASS 12th.

Bachelor of computer application( BCA)

Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS )

Bachelor of Financial Analysist

Bachelor of Business Economics
22nd August 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options for commerce Maths subjects? Can I do Architecture with commerce Maths stream?

what all are the career options opened for a student who has opted for commerce with maths.kindly tell
11th December 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12TH COMMERCE MATHS STUDENT.I LIKE MATHS & ACCOUNTS. I DON'T LIKE THEORY SUBJECTS SUCH AS B.ST. WHAT CAN I DO AFTER 12TH?
5th January 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class so I am confused between two streams between science medical and commerce with maths so which subject should I take please tell me some career options in science field and in commerce with maths stream help me out from this situation
11th June 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i take architecture by taking commerce with Maths as Main subject in my pu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?