26th June 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?

Sir
I am an Msc. in microbiology and I,m 28 yrs old ,
I would like to to do my Phd in islamic studies from osmania university...
is it possible if so how long is the phd. in islamic studies?
kindly let me know as soon as possible
with regards.........

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
  2. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies
  3. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  4. How can I do MSc in computer science after doing B.A in Islamic Studies, Punjab and english
  5. Duration of PhD and fees at IIT-B?
  6. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  7. NET Arab culture and Islamic Studies (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  9. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. NET Arab culture and Islamic Studies (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  12. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  13. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  16. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  17. Fee structure for Ph.D course in Economics in NIMS?
  18. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
28th July 2017, 07:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible for studying PhD in Islamic Studies at Osmania University.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ ST category candidates.

You are required to appear in PhD Eligibility Test conducted by Osmania University.

Duration of Ph.D Studies in Osmania University - 3 years

Go through the official notification that is attached below for more details.

Click here for More Details
14th June 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?

Can I apply for PhD in Islamic Studies, I came from Engineering background 4 year of EEE. CGPA 5.4
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?