10th January 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What all course can be done along with BBA course?

What should be done along with bba?....becoz my MBA after BBA is not yet confirmed........

So, I am confused what to along with bba?

11th January 2015, 08:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all course can be done along with BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should be done along with bba?....becoz my MBA after BBA is not yet confirmed........

So, I am confused what to along with bba?
Yes, you can do some professional course along with BBA. But, it is tough to concentrate on both the subjects on same time. If you successfully managed both the course then definitely you may shine in your life. Here, I am listing you some profession course that you can done along with Company secretary course.

PROFESSIONAL COURSE ALONG WITH BBA:

-Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)
www.icai.org

-Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)
www.icsi.edu/

-Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India (ICWAI)
icmai.in/

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-For Foundation Program: Applicants must have done 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
-For Intermediate Program: Applicants should have a 3 years Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised institute with atleast 50% aggregate marks.

Apart from the above courses, you can also apply for some Technical courses like, Typewriting, Tally etc..
11th January 2015, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses which can be done after completion of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course. Apart from BBA course, here is the list of other major post graduation courses.

List of Best Post Graduation Courses after BBA:

>> Master in Computer Application (MCA)
>> Masters in Management Studies (MMS)
>> Master in Financial Management (MFM)
>> PGDCA Course
>> PGDM Course in Human Resource and Organization Development (HR), Finance, Global Business specializations
>> Post Graduation Diploma in Risk Management

After completion of BBA course, pursuing MBA is advisable generally. Because there are number of specializations to pursue in MBA course. So there are good chances to choose best stream in MBA. Some of the best MBA specializations are, Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Finance, Operation Management, Event Management, Risk Management, Hotel Management.
11th April 2015, 12:54 PM
amanshrivastava98

It is very tough to pursue 2 courses at a time.

Along with BBA you can pursue CA, CS or ICWA like professional courses.

After BBA, the candidates generally go for MBA which is also beneficial for their future and in my opinion you should go for the same and no change your field.

But yes, if you have decided that you won't go for the MBA, then you can go for other master courses such as PGDM, MCA, MA etc.
4th July 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I just pass out 12th with maths and looking for bba
but due to some regions i have to gap one year
so what can i do in this one year to get some benifit in bba next year ????
I'm so confused plzzz suggest me right path.....
6th October 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I just pass out 12th in science and looking for bba but due to some problems i have to gap one year, so what can i do in this one year to get some benefit in bba next year ????
I'm so confused, suggest me right path.....
1st July 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what type of courses can be done along bba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?