17th December 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Law after completing BBA?

hello....
ritika here...i m doing bba from ptu....i have interest in doing law after complrting my bba....plz tel what i have to do after bba for getting entrance in law?my %upto 4th semester is more than 65....guide me in this matter....

18th December 2014, 11:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study Law after completing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello....
ritika here...i m doing bba from ptu....i have interest in doing law after complrting my bba....plz tel what i have to do after bba for getting entrance in law?my %upto 4th semester is more than 65....guide me in this matter....
Its good that you are interested in Law after completing BBA course. If you are interested in Law after completing BBA course then you must apply for LLB.

Bachelor of Law (LLB) is a three years professional course which is divided into six semester. The eligibility criteria and admission for LLB is differs from college to college. Those candidates who are interested to apply for LLB, must satisfy the below criteria,

LLB Eligibility Criteria:

-> For admission to three years LLB, candidate to be eligible shall have passed Bachelor’s Degree examination in any discipline/stream from a recognized University

-> Applicant must have secured at least 55% of the aggregate marks (45% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates).

-> The admission to the course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who are qualified in CLAT Common Law Admission Test can directly get admission with CLAT score card.

LLB Colleges in India:

-NLIU, Bhopal
-Symbiosis Law College, Pune
-Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi
-ILS Law College, Pune
-Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras
-NLSIU, Bangalore
-NALSAR, Hyderabad
14th September 2017, 07:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello....

If you want to do LLB (Bachelors of Legislative Law) after completing your BBA, then you can apply for 3 year course in LLB. Here below are details regarding LLB course after graduation:-

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for LLB minimum qualification required to apply is B.SC, B.Com, B.A from government recognized institute with 45% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

Duration of LLB after BBA Course:- Duration of bachelors degree in law after gradation is 3 years.

Entrance Exams for LLB:- To get admission in some reputed institutes you can appear for entrance exams are as follows:-

1). LAWCET:- Law Common Entrance Test conducted by colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh.

1). CLAT :- Common Law Admission Test is an all India bases entrance examination conducted by national law universities.
15th September 2017, 08:24 PM
sapphire1

LLB is a good course if you have interest in this field. This is 3 years graduation course. There are many scopes in this field. Most of the students want to do this course as this has good scope. After that, you can apply for the job in any judicial courts and you can also apply for the job in many companies they required advocate for a legal consultant.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:
Candidates should have graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

There is no need to have a particular subject or stream for this course.

There is some entrance exam for LLB :
LAWCET
CLAT
You can apply any of the exams and after that, you can get a good college or university for this course. And this will best for you.
1st June 2022, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

After bba i should apply for clat or lawcet and when will be the exam in this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?