27th June 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if completed 12th Computer Science?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my 12th Science with Computer
Science and now I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Kindly tell me that I am eligible or not for this course?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  3. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  4. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  7. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  8. Am I eligible for MBA in HR having completed my bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Computer Application for Bachelor of Science graduate?
  10. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. Am I eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda after finishing 12th commerce with 50%?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  14. Am I eligible for Group II exam after completing bachelor in physiotherapy?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  16. Am i eligible for UPSC after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
29th June 2015, 07:53 PM
mwh

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if completed 12th Computer Science?

Students with a science background can opt for career in physiotherapy.
Eligibility for bachelors in physiotherapy:
10+2 passed or equivalent exam with physics,chemistry ,biology and english you should have 50% aggregate.
Age should be 17 years.
Selection for bachelors in physiotherapy is done through CET exam.selection is based on marks obtained in entrance exam.
29th June 2015, 08:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if completed 12th Computer Science?

You are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course on the condition that you have completed your 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects .

The qualification required to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course is 10+2 passed or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The candidate should have completed an age of 17 years at the time of applying for the course .
30th June 2015, 01:56 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to say you this but you are not eligible for the course of Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
To be eligible a candidate must have Biology as one of the Subjects in the Class 12 Board Examination.
A candidate who has not read Biology during his Class 12 Board Examination is not eligible to join the course of Bachelor in Physiotherapy.
30th June 2015, 02:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

Kindly have a look and see if you are eligible for the course or not.

Eligibility for Bachelor of Physiotherapy;

> Candidate should have cleared their +2 level examination from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in their PCB at their +2 level

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below the age of 17 years.

After this the candidates will have to appear for CET examination which is considered to be the admission process for the course.

And after having completed their examination, candidates will probably be provided admission to the above mentioned course.
2nd July 2021, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Plus two computer science students can study private govenment approve college in diploma in physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?