25th July 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join the course as nutritionist after completion of B.Sc graduation?

I have done B.Sc in interior design means graduation now i wanna do a course related to nutritionist so can i join such a course after my graduation in B.Sc interiors. Can you tell me the name and the complete information about the course as soon as possible?

Thanks!

30th July 2015, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join the course as nutritionist after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc in interior design means graduation now i wanna do a course related to nutritionist so can i join such a course after my graduation in B.Sc interiors. Can you tell me the name and the complete information about the course as soon as possible?

Thanks!
Yes, of course you can do M.A or M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietitian after completing your B.Sc in Interior Destining course. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Home Sciences/Medical/Non-Medical/Bio- Sciences or equivalent or relevant higher qualification are eligible. Almost all the important and reputed colleges allot admission for this course based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination.

- All India Institute of Hygeine & Public Health, 110 Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata - 700 073, West Bengal
URL : www.wbhuhs.org

- University Of Mumbai, MG Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 032, Maharashtra
URL : www.mu.ac.in

- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amristar - 143 005, Punjab
URL : www.gnduonline.org

- National Institute Of Nutrition, jamia Osmania, Hyderabad - 500 007 , Andra Pradesh
URL : www.ninindia.org

- Osmania University, Hyderabad ( University College For Women, Koti)
URL : www.osmania.ac.in

- SNDT Women's University, Mumbai - 400 020
URL : www.sndt.edu

- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad 580 005
URL : www.uasd.net

- University of Delhi, New Delhi - 110 001
URL : www.du.ac.in

- University of Madras, Chennai - 600 005, Tamil Nadu
URL : www.mu.ac.in
10th October 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join the course as nutritionist after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Hi expert. I have bachelor degree in computers. Now I m passionate about studying and making career as nutritionist in health sport and fitness..
Help me to know what course I can offer to study and do I hold eligiblity as I'm completely from different background. Please reply I'm curious
30th January 2016, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with pcm ? Is there any option to become dietitian now..
I don't want to do b..tech food technology. .
Is there any other option to do ?
7th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Right now I did my Second year with combination of Botany and Zoology. Is competitive exam required for nutritionist course and where will I
get the whole portion.
1st July 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a nutritionist after graduation as a BSc programme (general) student..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?