15th December 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

IT course after passing 10th examination?

I have passed ICSE Exam (XI), I am interested to go for IT courses after this class XI certificate. So, can you please tell me the It course after 10th icse

17th December 2013, 04:31 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: IT course after passing 10th examination?

IT is one of the technologies which has become the ruler of the entire world at present. Almost every sector uses this technology for a wide variety of purposes. It has become the heart of various industries. Even the economy of a country also depends a large extent on this technology.

It is very good to see you aspiring for the IT field and it is pleasing to see your interest in this field. Every year our country is producing hundreds of efficient IT professionals who are working in the most reputed companies of the world. IT is such a field in which anyone can get in at any stage and also earn at any stage with the proper use of the different techniques involved in this field of technology.

You can do a variety of courses concerning the IT field. However, if you are aspiring for a career in IT field, you have to be strong in your programming skills. Hence you should take up some programming courses if you want to build a career in the IT field. The courses which you can pursue are as follows :-

→ C
→ C++
→ Java
→ .Net (DotNet)
→ Php
→ Networking
→ Computer Basic (For Beginners)
→ Web Designing
→ Photoshop
→ MySQL
→ DBMS
→ Animation
→ Javascript
→ CSS,HTML and XML
→ Android
→ Software Development Fundamentals
Among these you can go for java which is ruling the world or networking or software development fundamentals course as they will be helpful in future studies. Learning any programming language will benefit you in learning other programming languages. Even web designers and DBMS courses are also in high demand. So start off now and then you can slowly proceed by completing various courses and implementing them in the real world.
27th March 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

my son was 10th class exam attend now after 10th which course best pl. suggested pl.
28th March 2015, 12:56 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.IT is the most demanding course now-a-days,It is good to see you that you want to study IT course immediately after 10th.

2.There is chance to do IT course in diploma.

3.As you have fixed with the group then no need to go for +2,you can opt for IT course in diploma.

4.After completing your diploma try to get seat in best university so that you can complete your graduation course in IT field.

5.After completing your diploma and graduation in IT sector there will be more chances
for you to get job easier.

Some of the courses that you can learn while you're studying are as follows.

.JAVA CORE,
.JAVA ADVANCED,
.C++,
.DOT NET,
.WEB DEIGNING,
.ANIMATION,
.HTML,
.SAP etc,..

Hope this information is helpful to you..............

Have a nice day..............
2nd April 2015, 11:41 AM
amanshrivastava98

IT stands for the Information Technology.

After completing your 11th standard you have to pass the 12th standard too anf after that you can go to the Engineering in IT if you are interested.

Meanwhile to strengthen your base in the IT field you should undergo a training and make the bases of computer languages very strong that will help you so much for building a career in the IT Field.

Some of the computer Languages are as follows. you can join any one of them. It is prefrable that you learn them according to the sequence :

* C Language

* C++ or OOPS Programming

* Java

* Dotnet

* Visual Basic etc
24th September 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after my 10th...? Is there any course for 5 years or more in IT directly from after 10th they select.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?