12th January 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Information about Air Force entrance exams in 2015

I lebogang bambo am asking for more information about the aiforce because i dont get the people who give me info abt the airforce exams in 2015 my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the Entrance Exams and Job Opportunities for IT Graduates in Air Force?
  2. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information regarding Entrance Exams to join Air Force?
  5. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  6. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  7. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  8. Which entrance exams to give during engineering to get into Indian Air Force?
  9. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  10. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  11. Can girls apply for NDA air force wing entrance exam? What is the eligibility for that?
  12. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  13. How can I Join Indian Air Force as pilot?
  14. Information about B.Ed entrance exam? I am serving in Indian Air Force
  15. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  16. What would be my home state? Am I eligible for entrance exams? I belong to Tamilnadu and my father is an officer in Air force, so we move places in every two years
  17. How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?
  18. How to prepare for Air Force Exam?
12th January 2015, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Air Force entrance exams in 2015

There are many exams through which you can join Indian Air Force according to your qualification.

After 10+2:

1. Through NDA Exam: If you have studied 10+2 with PCM then you will be eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC. The age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male can apply for it. For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in

2. Through Group X Technical Trade: For this you must have 10+2 qualification with PCM subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate. The age limit for this exam is 17 to 21 years. Selection is through written exam and physical fitness test. For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in

After Graduation:

1. Through CDS Exam: You must have Graduation in Maths or Physics or Engineering for this exam if you want to join Indian Air Force. The age limit for this exam is 19 to 23 years. Selection will be purely on the basis of exam and SSB.

2. Through AFCAT: You can apply for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch and Technical Branch through this exam. The age limit for this exam is 19 to 27 years. The selection purely based on merit and you need to perform well in written exam, interview and medical tests.
12th January 2015, 10:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Information about Air Force entrance exams in 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I lebogang bambo am asking for more information about the aiforce because i dont get the people who give me info abt the airforce exams in 2015 my email [email protected]
There are various vacancies available in Air Force in the year 2015. The important notification regarding Indian Air Force exams will be updated in official website (www.careerairforce.nic.in) and also published in Employment newspaper as well. Based on your educational qualification, you can apply for any one of the Air Force entrance exams. Here, I am providing you the latest notification for the Air Force wing.

LATEST AIR FORCE ENTRANCE EXAM NOTIFICATION 2015:

1) National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2015 - Apply Online

2) AFSB Kolkata Recruitment 2015 (87 Group C Civilian Posts).

Contact Address:
Officer-in-Charge Civil Admin Section,
Air Force Station, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700120,
West Bengal" on or before 25/01/2015.

3) Indian Air Force Jobs 2015 Safaiwala
Applicants can apply for this entrance exam through online (or) offline mode as well. Applicant must submit the application on below address,

Contact Address:
Air Force Intelligence School, Airport Road, Akash Nagar,
Air Force Station Lohegaon, PUNE (MH)-41103" on or before 16/01/2015.

For more Information, please visit here - www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?