14th January 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in CBSE 12th exam with only 2 months to go for the main exams?

It has been months that I am not in touch with my books.

Just 2 months left for my CBSE 12 th exam....

What can I do to score good marks??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  2. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  5. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  6. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?
  7. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  8. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  9. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  10. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  11. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  12. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  13. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  14. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  15. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  16. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  17. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  18. How to get 60% of marks in 12th Class from CBSE Board with a preparation of 4 months?
15th January 2015, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in CBSE 12th exam with only 2 months to go for the main exams?

Tips to score good marks in CBSE 12th exam with only 2 months to go for the main exams:

1. The only mantra behind a good score is effective study. Effective study means studying with high concentration.
2. You need to increase the time of your effective study since exams are near.
3. Since very less time is left, so go through the NCERT books thoroughly.
4. If you do not understand any topic then only refer to the reference books since you cannot refer to the reference books for all the topics.
5. Solve all the questions from NCERT books, both within and at the end of the chapters.
6. Keep a revision time daily wherein you can revise the previous read subjects.
7. First finish the topics you feel tough and then go for other topics.
8. Give equal importance to all the subjects.
9. Solve the previous years papers.
10. Lastly have confidence within yourself, believe in yourself and give your best.
15th January 2015, 03:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in CBSE 12th exam with only 2 months to go for the main exams?

As you don't have much time left for preparation of your board exams, you strictly need to get down to some serious studies in order to score well.

You can follow the below mentioned tips for preparation for your boards and follow it strictly to score well.

1. Choose proper study material, as this it is one of the most important aspect of scoring well in board examination.

2. Prepare a proper Time Table.

3. Solve previous year papers.

4. Stay Healthy and mentally fit.

Quick Tips for your board exam preparation:

1. Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter.

2. Note the tips for quick solutions of problems.

3. Make daily or weekly targets and note it down and act accordingly.

4. Revise the syllabus as per study plan.

5. Make time table and distributive time and hence aim to achieve it.

6. Solve previous year questions.

7. Have proper sleep and proper diet.
15th January 2015, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It has been months that I am not in touch with my books.

Just 2 months left for my CBSE 12 th exam....

What can I do to score good marks??
It's really tough to prepare for CBSE entrance exam within two months. However, If you work then it may possible to crack the entrance exam. Here I am providing you some tips to prepare for CBSE entrance exam.

-Go through last 5 years previous year question papers.
-Take online mock Test.
-Discuss about exam topics with your friend and experts.
-Refer reputed author book.
-Revise regular at least 3 hours a day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?