11th November 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?

Hello
I passed CBSE class 12th but not with a good score, I want to get good marks this time but sadly due to some circumstances i could not appear for the improvement exam. Please tell me if it is possible to give the 12th exam again from CBSE, if not then can I do it from UP board? Also if it is ok(legal) to do so?? please tell me urgently, thank you.

Related Questions:
14th November 2014, 12:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?

Now, you do not have any chance to give your 12th exams again. You cannot do it from any CBSE board in India. And it is illegal, because you are candidate who have already completed the intermediate. So, it is better to continue your higher education instead of wasting time. Intermediate marks will not play a major role in your career opportunities. So, try to concentrate on your higher education to improve your career opportunities.
28th February 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?

I apply for improvement this year and my admit card also come but i don't want to give this exam. If i don't give exam then my old roll number valid or not
4th March 2020, 08:56 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, you cannot re appear for the exam as you have passed the exam and according to the rules it is not possible
You can also not change the board it is against a the rules
If you want to improve your marks than you must sit for the improvement of the marks exam
You cannot change the board , you will have to apply in the same board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?