11th November 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?

Hello
I am in a state different from Uttar Pradesh. I have completed my Class XI (CBSE) with 93% marks and now my family is shifting. Is it possible for me to get Admission to Class 12 in Allahabad, CBSE school? If yes, what is the procedure..

14th November 2014, 11:17 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?

Yes, You can get an admission in 12th class in Allahabad. To get an admission in a new school, you have to get transfer certificate and Bonafide from the school where you have completed your 11th class. Then you can apply for admission in a new school by submitting Application Form along with your TC(Transfer Certificate) and Bonafide.
It will be easy for you to get a CBSE school admission in another state because you are already a student from CBSE board.
25th June 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?

Is there any school in lucknow who admitted a failure student of class 12 CBSE BOARD ??
7th March 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am the failure student class 12 CBSE board can I take admission in calass 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?