16th January 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?

Hello
I am working since 2 years.
i holding dual degree I.e. Mtech in civil
Planning to do mba in usa under scholarship.
Please advise me any universities.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  2. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  3. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  4. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students
  5. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  6. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  7. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  8. How may I get scholarship for doing MBA in USA?
  9. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  10. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  11. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  12. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  13. Which universities in UK, USA and Canada are offering PG diploma in Mechatronics engineering?
  14. MBA in USA with scholarship after Dual Engineering degree?
  15. List of the government universities offering M.S. programme in USA?
  16. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  18. Scholarship for mba from newzealand and usa?
18th January 2015, 12:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?

Each and every university offers some scholarships to their few selected students. Universities will select those students by considering their academic profile like Graduation percentage, GMAT score, IELTS score, etc. So, to get a scholarship, you should satisfy following criteria.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GMAT score - Above 650 marks
3. IELTS - Minimum 6.5 bands
If you can satisfy above requirements, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university, in which you intend to join.
4th April 2017, 01:45 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Smile Re: List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?

List of top five universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship are listed below:
--> Asian women in business scholarship fund
--> Chicago booth school of business
--> Fulbright - Nehru research fellowships
--> S.N. Bose scholars student exchange program for indian students
--> Stanford reliance dhirubhai fellowhdips for indian students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?