12th April 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a undergraduate student(B.COM).I want to study in USA for my MBA.I went to many consultants in my place.They said
1)You must have 16 yrs of education.Is this correct.
If Yes then what the other undergraduates did that 1 year?
2)Write IELTS and GRE for study abroad.
Why IELTS as many of my family and friends wrote TOFEL for their abroad.
3)Is MBA costlier in USA then what about Management Courses?

31st October 2014, 04:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?

1)you can apply for MBA in USA universities. There is no rule like 16 years of education is must. But some universities will ask for work experience for giving admissions into MBA course. And they will give preference to the candidates, who have work experience. So, try to get some experience before applying for universities.

2)You should complete GRE and you can choose IELTS or TOEFL. To choose between IELTS and TOEFL, you should consider the admission criteria of your selected list of universities. Because, some universities will consider TOEFL and some universities will consider IELTS for admission process. So, depending upon the requirement, you can choose between them.

3)Yes, MBA is costlier in USA, when compared to engineering or any other courses. Not only MBA, most of the management courses will cost at least 40000 dollars.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?