4th November 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?

Hello sir,
I had completed my be in ece with 6.5 cgpa and I am writing my gre exam in. So I am interested to do masters in telecommunications and networking in USA. So I want information of top university in usa for ms in telecommunications and networking . And requirements of universities. Iwant to go intake so guide me on that basis also.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  2. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  3. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  4. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  5. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  6. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  7. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in Control and Automation or Embedded Systems? What is the GRE score requirements? What is the average living cost in USA?
  8. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  9. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  10. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  11. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  12. Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?
  13. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  14. List of good universities offering masters programme in telecommunication signal procession and communication systems?
  15. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  16. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  17. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which universities in UK, USA and Canada are offering PG diploma in Mechatronics engineering?
6th November 2014, 02:17 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?

In order to M.S in USA you need to have the following basic requirements for every University.

Basic Requirements:

• Need to have minimum 6 CGPA in Graduation
• Need to have 300+ score in Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Need to have 90+ score in Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
• Some Universities ask for IELTS band of 6 and some do not ask for IELTS

Universities offering MS in Telecommunication and Networking are:

Santa Clara University
San Jose State University
University of Southern California
Coleman University
Westwood College
Northwest Vista College
Virginia College
The University of Florida and more

More information is found in the college website.
8th April 2015, 10:31 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?

List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA
*) Santa Clara University
*)San Jose State University
*)University of Southern California
*)Coleman University
*)Westwood College
*)Northwest Vista College
*)Virginia College
*)The University of Florida
9th April 2015, 06:14 PM
Ankit Pk

Cool Re: List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?

List of universities whichM.S. in telicommunication and networking inU.S.A.
1.Westwood college.
2.Coleman university.
3.VIRGINIA COLLEGE.
4.Santa clara university.
5. The university of florida.
6.San jose state university.
ETC.
THANK YOU.
5th September 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?