13th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?

respected sir/madam
iam going to complete bsc nursing within 3 months & iam interested to do mba health care management in USA...so please tell me the best universities, eligibility criteria& fees structure & placements in USA universities

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MBA in Healthcare Management in USA? Which universities are offering this course? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  2. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  3. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  4. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  5. Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?
  6. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  7. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope for a BDS to do masters MDS in US? Entrance exams? Process?
  9. Can I join MBA in Health Care Services after completing BSc Nursing degree? What is the scope?
  10. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  11. Where should I do MSc Nursing in India and USA?
  12. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  13. What are the career options after BSc honors in nursing? Is MBBS best or MBA in health management?
  14. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  15. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  16. How can I visit USA after completing my B.Sc(Nursing) ?
  17. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  18. How may I get details about speciality courses after completing B.Sc nursing in USA?
17th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interested in doing MBA in Health care Management in USA. I have completed my B.Pharma and M.Pharma. I will be glad if you can give me some information regarding the colleges offering CPT Programs, fee structure, eligibility criteria, etc.
18th March 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interested in doing MBA in Health care Management in USA. I have completed my B.Pharma and M.Pharma. I will be glad if you can give me some information regarding the colleges offering CPT Programs, fee structure, eligibility criteria, etc.
1st November 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Which universities are recomemded to sturdy nursing in nigeria the best
1st June 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure for mba in hospital and health care management
23rd July 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am itrested in doing MBA in hospital and health care management in usa. I have completed my B.sc nursing. I will gland if you can give some information regarding colllaeges and fee structure..Please..
23rd August 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam
iam going to complete bsc nursing within 3 months & iam interested to do mba health care management in USA...so please tell me the best universities, eligibility criteria& fees structure & placements in USA universities
Better to have PGDM in Health Care Management in India- 2 years full time- This will help you a lot to have the opening in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?