21st March 2012, 08:29 PM
aviroydeb

What are the available full time courses after completing B.Tech in CSE? What should I choose between M.tech and MBA?

hi,
my query is what are the possible full-time course to opt after b.tech(cse) if i'm particularly interested in coding. I have qualified gate'12 but do not want to study m.tech(cse) as most part of the course is theory based. my b.tech will completed this year.
Are these any courses other than the conventional m.tech or mba?
Please help me out.

9th April 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available full time courses after completing B.Tech in CSE? What should I choose between M.tech and MBA?

what are the opportunities can get after b tech in ece branch?
13th July 2012, 10:34 AM
stoker

Default Re: What are the available full time courses after completing B.Tech in CSE? What should I choose between M.tech and MBA?

The best of the full time courses after B-tech is definitely M-TECH and MBA..One cannot say M-TECH is purely theory based.Actually the second year is entirely dedicated to project work which cannot be completed without coding..In my opinion the most important factor is that if one has a passion for teaching he should go for M-TECH..MBA is an entirely different aspect and nowadays most of the companies prefer B-TECH with MBA qualified students..Choosing MBA depends on our management skills a lot..Also both of these Post graduate courses one has to do in a reputed institution to gain advantage over others..All the Best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?