31st October 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

BCA & MCA or B.Tech(CSE), which has a wide scope in IT Sector?

hello
I'm interested in software.i want to build carrier in IT sector.
which is better for this bca and mca or btech cse????
please help me m really confuse
please reply as soon as possible

16th January 2015, 11:57 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: BCA & MCA or B.Tech(CSE), which has a wide scope in IT Sector?

If you want to make a career in IT then you must go with B.Tech CSE as it opens wide opportunities in comparison of BCA or MCA.

According to market demand, employers wants B.Tech holder rather than BCA or MCA holder. At the time of walkin B.tech person gets preference rather than BCA or MCA.

But if you do BCA+MCA then there is thin line between B.Tech and BCA+MCA. Either you do BCA+MCA(but not merely BCA or MCA) or B.Tech.

In India there is huge demand of B.Tech holder but in case of abroad BCA+MCA would be taken better just because MCA is taken as a post graduate degree and B.Tech is an undergraduate degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?