5th August 2010, 05:41 PM
akram basha

What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?

hi! i m doing b.tech from c.s.e branch....can u plz tell me wht should i do after b.tech...?which is better for me...? i got information that more number of govt jobs....but i don't know what type they and how i can get information to that exams?

28th August 2011, 07:36 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?

sir, after completing your b.tech you can go for the m.tech part time/full time as per your requirement or you can go for the mba, there are so many universities which provide mba part time/full time you can contact in the following
1.thapar university patiala.
2.ptu jaladhar.
3.lpu jalandhar.
4.ignou.
5.ksou mysore.
6.smu.
7.iits.
8.srm tamilnadu.
9.anamalai university.
28th August 2011, 09:47 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?

You can get in to govt sector through the following exams..
1)DRDO
2)ISRO
3)JTO

Try with some certifecations like CCNA(networking),OCJP(java),ReDHAT(linux)
which will be an added advantage..
28th August 2011, 11:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by akram basha View Post
hi! i m doing b.tech from c.s.e branch....can u plz tell me wht should i do after b.tech...?which is better for me...? i got information that more number of govt jobs....but i don't know what type they and how i can get information to that exams?
Yes, After B.tech You can appear various government examinations.

Since you have completed your B.tech from CSE then you are eligible to apply for Various Government examinations Like -

>> Bank PO Recruitment examination

>> Bank Clerical Examination

>> UPSC Civil services examination

>> UPSC CDS Examination

>> SCRA Examination.

So, You are eligible to apply for all these examinations, And after graduation you are apply for these exams.

Now, You can apply for IBPS Clerical Recruitment examination and to apply for this examination your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for other reserved category candidates. The registration was already started and you can fill the application form Online By visit the official website, so please visit the official website for complete Information -

http://www.ibps.in

>> You can also apply for the UPSC Civil services examination as well as CDS Examination. For civil services your age should between 21 to 30 year and candidates must be a graduate in any discipline, The Notification was published in the month of February in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Official website.

If you are Interested in defense services then you can apply for the CDS Examination, this examination was held twice in a year.

>> After Graduation you are also apply for the Bank PO examination, For all these Government examination Information was Updated in the Employment Newspaper, So please check the employment newspaper for Complete Information -

http://www.employmentnews.gov.in
28th August 2011, 01:28 PM
priyadarshi1989

you can go for software or in govt. sector.there are many software companies u can go across their websites and register there.you can go for psu jobs through exam.you can also go for Indian army or navy.u can go for civil service.
28th August 2011, 02:26 PM
pr_tk

Hello.
Since u want to know about wat to do after b.tech.Der r plenty of options dear. First u have to decide dat after b.tech u want to do a job or would go for further studies.
If u want to go for further studies then u can appear for:
1. GATE(if interested in engg. subjects & looking 4 M.E./M.Tech & a chance for studying in I.I.T.s,N.I.I.T.s,I.I.S.C. & many reputed colleges)
2. CAT(if interested in M.B.A.)
3. M.S.(if u want 2 study abroad)

If u r luking 4 a GOVT. job then:
1. BSNL JTO EXAM(helds in june)
2. DRDO EXAM
3. ONGC
4. BARC
5. SAIL
6.MTNL
7.BEL
8. ISRO
9.IFFCO
10. NFL
11. HPCL
12. HAL
You can search abt these exams in details on net.
I hope dis will help u.
28th August 2011, 03:44 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?

dear friend

as you have done your b.tech in C.S.E so i think you should join IT companies.

there are many IT companies in India as well as in abroad like

TCS

INFOSYS

WIPRO

HCL

MINDTREE

IBM

ORACLE

and many more.

these companies will make your knowledge strong.

except these there are also govt. jobs like

banking sector

UPSC

PSUs.

all the best.
28th August 2011, 05:01 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
After B.Tech there are lots of option for you------
a)You can go for GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
b)You can go GRE(Graduate Record Examination).
c)You can go for MBA(Master of Business Administration).
d)You can go for UPSC exams like CSE(Civil Service Examination),SCRA etc
e)you can go for private sector like TCS,CTS etc
f)Also you can apply for various bank exams,there are lots of vacancies in banks these days.
All the best.
28th August 2011, 05:50 PM
anand5409

You did b.tech. It you get a degree of graduation. You can appear all of the exam which a simple graduate student can appear. UPSC, CAT is best of them. But ahead simple graduate you can appear for GATE because you did b.tech.
28th August 2011, 05:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you want to do govt. job after your B.tech in Computer science branch, then you can go for it..
For that you have to appear in a written test first, which is conducted by the organisation where you want to get a job..
After qualifying in the exam, you have to go through the interview session..
There are lots of govt. organisations those are recruiting computer science students like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BHEL
5.NTPC
6.ONGC
7.BSNL JTO
8.UPSC exams like- IAS, IES, IPS,IFS
9.Bank PO exams
10.Defense exams like- EKT, CDS, UES etc.

You can apply for any of these field..
All the best..
29th August 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

dear friend
after completion of ur b.tech.if u r interested in software side u will have many companies.....on other hand if u r interested in govt job than u have many bank jobs r railway job.hope u will have good future......all d best my dear frnd.
17th September 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after b.e. from mumbai university? mba or m.e. for good placement.
17th September 2011, 11:18 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by akram basha View Post
hello,
dear friend,

Yes, After B.tech You can appear various government examinations.

Since you have completed your B.tech from CSE then you are eligible to apply for Various Government examinations Like -

>> Bank PO Recruitment examination

>> Bank Clerical Examination

>> UPSC Civil services examination

>> UPSC CDS Examination

>> SCRA Examination.

So, You are eligible to apply for all these examinations, And after graduation you are apply for these exams.

so choose the best......
best of luck....
18th September 2011, 12:46 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

if you want to go in for further studies and want to know more about your subject then you should go in for M.Tech..for M.Tech you need to appear for GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
there is no age limit for appearing in GATE and no restriction on the number of attempts

If you want to get into management then you should go for MBA..for getting into top MBA colleges you have to clear CAT,MAT,XAT,etc

For PSU exams you can apply for Wipro,HCL,IBM,Infosys,etc
18th September 2011, 01:46 AM
praveendia

after the completion of btec take decision what u want a job or more stidies or both.for job u may go for upsc army airforce engg branches.information u get from concerned website.for studies gate or mba are gud option.in third case u join a job and pursure further studies from distance learning
18th September 2011, 01:22 PM
kalu21

Dear sir,
can one appear for the IPS exam, who conducts it, and what is ... So if you fulfill the criteria for civil services exams you, by default, qualify for IPS exams as well. ... I hope candidates aspiring for IPS will find this information useful. .... SIR I AM DOING BTECH 2ND YEAR AFTER COMPLETION OF MY ...
Thanks,
15th June 2012, 08:08 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

after doing b.tech in computer science.
there are two options for you,
one is to go for companies side,
and second is to go for higher studies like MBA by clearing the exam CAT and M.TECH by clearing the exam GATE.
25th May 2013, 01:51 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You have following option with you

- Take up a job and continue with it
- Prepare for GATE and go for M.Tech
- Prepare for GATE and appear for many PSU company taking candidates through GATE
- Prepare and go for MBA
- Work for some time and then go for MBA

For M.Tech you have Gate
For MBA you have CAT, CMAT, ZAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP, NMAT, TISS etc

All the best
3rd August 2013, 12:10 AM
Ak\'s

hi u can give MPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?