21st January 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer BFA(Painting) with fee structure?

Respected Sir
I want to join colleges for BFA course.
I am interested in Painting.....
So, I want to get admission in any reputed college
also tell me the fee structure of that college....
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  2. List of colleges which offer BFA(Painting) with fee structure? -- [New]
  3. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  5. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  7. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  8. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  9. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  13. List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?
  14. List of Government colleges for B.Tech in IT with less fee structure?
  15. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
22nd January 2015, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BFA(Painting) with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
I want to join colleges for BFA course.
I am interested in Painting.....
So, I want to get admission in any reputed college
also tell me the fee structure of that college....
thank you in advance
List of the best college for BFA in Painting in India:-

Aligarh Muslim University
www.amu.ac.in

Banaras Hindu University
www.bhu.ac.in

Central University of Himachal Pradesh
www.cuhimachal.ac.in

Delhi University
www.du.ac.in

Hyderabad University
www.uohyd.ac.in

The fee structure for BFA (Painting) is differs from university to university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?