19th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?

what is the fee structure of journilsm's course & placement in it? I'm in Dehradun so which colleges are best for me & pls list the journlism colleges in Dehradun.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  2. Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?
  3. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  4. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  5. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  7. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  8. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  9. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  10. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  12. How should I get admission in Journalism? Fee structure details?
  13. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. List of best colleges offering MBA in Logistics in Coimbatore? Fee structure of it?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  16. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  17. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  18. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
27th May 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?

what is a fees stucture of ims dehradun and placement percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?