18th July 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?

There are many privet medical colleges in India. Some colleges are producing brillient doctors in our country. I have heard that it is very costly and not affordable by all. Therefore i request you kindly to inform me about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  3. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  4. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?
  7. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  8. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  9. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  10. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  11. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  12. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  13. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  15. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  16. List of private medical colleges having fee structure of 10 Lakh? -- [New]
  17. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  18. List of private PG medical colleges in UP?
9th August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?

Fees structure in private medical collage
4th November 2012, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?

what is the fee structure of private medical collage????????????????
15th October 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of bpharma foam
21st March 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

List top government medical colleges s with theirfees structure?
10th July 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

My son is trying for getting admission for m b b s in india please guide about admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?