22nd January 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?

hello
i have completed my MCA ,
i want to sit for csir/net
kindly let me know if i am eligible
for csir/net exam or not?
please reply to me immediately

23rd January 2015, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?

If you have got 55% marks in your MCA degree from a recognized University then surely you are eligible to apply for UGC NET. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, if you fulfill the percentage criteria then there is no doubt that you are eligible. You haven't mentioned the percentage of marks you have got in MCA so you can yourself make out whether you are eligible or not.

There is no age limit for lectureship but if you are aiming for JRF then your age should be below 28 years of age. Age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates for JRF.
23rd January 2015, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed my MCA ,
i want to sit for csir/net
kindly let me know if i am eligible
for csir/net exam or not?
please reply to me immediately
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for UGC NET and CSIR both exam. But you should fulfill the below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for UGC NET and CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for CSIR NET:-

Your age should be below 28 years.

Age criteria for UGC NET:-

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post. There is no age criteria for lectureship post.

www.ugcnetonline.in/

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?