18th June 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PhD from a good institute in Indian or Abroad?

respected sir,
i have done msc in physics i have been teaching in a state govt. aided school for about 8 years and my age is 35 years am i eligible for doing phd from a good institute in india or abroad?.i had loads of responsibilities,so i could not think about it. but i'm in touch with pg level physics and i have cleared NET 2009(rank-47).
thank you.

Related Questions:
28th February 2017, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD from a good institute in Indian or Abroad?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission in India but admission at reputed universities or institutions is possible through merit and you need to perform well in the interview stage.

Just apply for admission when there is a notification and be prepared for interview stage. For Ph.D abroad you need to clear GRE with a good score and then apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?