23rd July 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?

I am kalai.

I completed my 12th std.Now I joined pharmD course in ERODE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY(TN).
I want to know about the details after completing pharmD,is there any chance to study MS in abroad.
I'm very eager for your reply.and I want to know after completing pharmD,what are the procedure to work abroad.I'm waiting for your reply.

24th July 2015, 02:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am kalai.

I completed my 12th std.Now I joined pharmD course in ERODE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY(TN).
I want to know about the details after completing pharmD,is there any chance to study MS in abroad.
I'm very eager for your reply.and I want to know after completing pharmD,what are the procedure to work abroad.I'm waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible for MS course but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
16th November 2017, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?

I am sri Sharika, I am doing my doctor of pharmacy (pharma.d ) in KMCH college of pharmacy Coimbatore, after completing my course, how can I join for working in abroad ,any examination is there for that specific category (pharma.d ) for working in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?