22nd April 2011, 11:46 PM
simran dhillon

What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?

Hi,
i am pursuing my masters in Botany,i would like to do Phd abroad,can you please provide me the necessary path to be followed to do so.How much score should i get and How much certainity is there if i clear GRE.what else do i need to do like showing bank balance etc(what are the requirements).

26th June 2011, 04:38 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?

NO need of bank balance ,bank provide load to doing PHD in abroad,
you should have at least 55% in 10th ,+2 and graduation for GRE exam ..
there are 2 types of exam one is subject wise and another is subject wise ..
first you examine your self and write the exam
this exam change your life in good way so prepare hard ..
good luck for your future !!
29th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?

hi,
I m pursuin MTech in Wireless communication and networking, i m intrested in phd from abroad please suggest me the procedure which i have to go thrugh..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?