23rd January 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and subjects enlisted for AP SLET?

Hello
I am looking to give AP slet
Kndly tell me the details of this exam?
What are the subjects available for AP slet?
also tell me the eligibility criteria

13th July 2017, 07:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and subjects enlisted for AP SLET?

Detailed Information, Eligibility Criteria and Subjects enlisted for AP SLET Exam:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required to be followed for appearing in Andhra Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Master's Degree" or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Percentage required in Master's for General category candidates is 55% marks and for reserved category candidates is 50% marks.

>> There is no certain age criteria in order to appear in AP SET Examination.

>> Basically there are three papers namely Paper I, II and III and here are the list of subjects in this exam can be found from the link attached below.

Click here for detailed information

Click here for List of Subjects Enlisted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?