26th January 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Inplant training or internship in ONGC for B.E. Mechanical and Production engineering?

Hello sir/ma'am,
I am a student of mechanical and production engineering (3rd semester) and i am planning for an inplant training and internship in ONGC.Is it possible for me to do it now??

28th January 2015, 12:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Inplant training or internship in ONGC for B.E. Mechanical and Production engineering?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for training or internship right from the second year of engineering. Since you are in second year, so getting an internship opportunity is very less. However, you can definitely go for training course in ONGC. The entire training details are attached herewith. Kindly refer to the attachment and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 182 views)
2nd April 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Inplant training or internship in ONGC for B.E. Mechanical and Production engineering?

sir i am 3 rd year ece student .I want inplant training summer training in ongc shall I send the ongc application form to the ongc chennai address through post?
31st May 2022, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to do inplant trining
i am done with my fourth semester this year so want to know all about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?