19th July 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for internship or inplant training at Reliance Group?

Sir im Vijay from pollachi. I am doing 3rd year eee. And i want to do internship or inplant training in Reliance Group company . what is the procedure to be follow? help me sir im waiting for your reply.....

12th March 2017, 12:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for internship or inplant training at Reliance Group?

Candidates who are interested to apply for internship in Reliance Group can get in through the reference of friends or relatives working there. By their reference you will get the permission for internship very easily. Second hing which you can do is, get the application form of the company and fill it up. Now attach your resume with that and address it to the HR department of the company. Therefore if your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?