27th December 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?

I have a question regarding issue of provisional degree of b.d.s that when will university provide an degree for b.d.s? I mean terms n conditions and duration?

4th January 2014, 01:13 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a question regarding issue of provisional degree of b.d.s that when will university provide an degree for b.d.s? I mean terms n conditions and duration?
Hey friend,

BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery

This course is conducted for candidates to join in as a Dentist and this course is of a duration of the course is 2 years.There are certain eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the course and they are:

# The candidate who wants to apply for this course should satisfy the education qualification and the candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage with PCM as subjects and you need to have a fair percentage.

# The candidate wishing to join in the course need to have a age limit of 17 years as they are only eligible.

If you tend to satisfy these criteria for the course then you can join in the BDS Course.

ALL THE BEST
12th May 2019, 03:13 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?

For BDS course, the minimum eligibility criteria is mentioned below.

Passing senior secondary examination with an aggregate score of 50% from a recognized board or equivalent examination
It is required to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects in 12th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?