13th June 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?

sir
i have appeared in 12th class from cbse ajmer. I have got 55 percent marks in 12th. Now i want to appear in improvement exam to improve my percentage in 12th class. please guide me that where i get the improvment exam forms and when will be available.

28th March 2015, 08:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?

The improvement examination form is to be provided to you by your school officials only.

You just need to contact them and follow the simple procedure as will be mentioned to you and after all the formalities you will get your form and soon after having filled up the form and having paid the examination fee, you will be eligible to appear for improvement examination in the very next year as a private candidate.
8th August 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?

sir
i have appeared in 12th class from rbsc ajmer. I have got 65 percent marks in 12th. Now i want to appear in improvement exam to improve my percentage in 12th class. please guide me that where i get the improvement exam forms and when will be available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?