25th May 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?

sir,
our boy got 52 % marks into 12th class through CBSE board. but he wants to give improvement exam for more percentage marks. pls sugest me what is the process for improvement exam and how much subject can be apply for improvement and pls describe form submission period after out the result date.
Rds,
Saminder Singh,

28th May 2011, 08:21 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?

If your son has cleared all the papers then he cannot reappear for any of them. There is a provision to reappear for the exams only for the subjects that he has failed. You can visit the CBSE site for the details. Make him select the stream based on where he has faired well. This is a must as only then will he be able to have a successful career.
6th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?

sir,
our boy got 54 % marks into 12th class through CBSE board. but he wants to give improvement exam for more percentage marks. pls sugest me what is the process for improvement exam and how much subject can be apply for improvement and pls describe form submission period after out the result date.
7th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
our boy got 54 % marks into 12th class through CBSE board. but he wants to give improvement exam for more percentage marks. pls sugest me what is the process for improvement exam and how much subject can be apply for improvement and pls describe form submission period after out the result date.
8th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 59 % marks into 12th class through CBSE board. but i wants to give improvement exam for more percentage marks. pls sugest me what is the process for improvement exam and how much subject can be apply for improvement and pls describe form submission period after out the result date.
8th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

date of improvement exam?
8th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 58% marks in 12th board exams.can i give improvement exams?
8th June 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

when will d improvement forms of cbse started to sell and from where we get dem?
10th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Sucharita Chaudhary

I m failed in biology and physics subjects ......so i want to giv the improvement exam
can i give ot or not ????
basically i want to give improvement exam in all the 5 subject...........
10th June 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I passed in all subject in aissce board 2011. I want to improve my %. Can i give improvement exam 2012. Where and when can i get improvement exam application form?
10th June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

My ward has got 39 marks in Maths this year, i.e., 2011 Exam. Can he appear for improvement? If yes, procedure for that.
13th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th Exam from CBSE but i am failed in Maths as Addition subject.Can i go to the Improvement?What is the procedure for that?
14th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the form for improvemnt? aissce ?
16th June 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Improvent exam form 2011 for class 12th
20th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 59.6% in 12th and i want give improvement papers. plz tell date and rules?
21st June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

where can i get improvement form
24th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am passed in all the subject but with 50% marks only and therefore willing to give the improvement exams for all the 5 subjects that i was havng. So am i a eligile candidate ?
25th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

my brother got 50% marks in class 12 but he wants to give improvement exam for improving his marks so please can you suggest me from where can i get form and what will be last date
6th July 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 58% marks in 12th CBSE board exam 2011, can i apply for again regular study for improvement of parentage.
11th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 39 marks in Maths this year, i.e., 2011 Exam. Can he appear for improvement? If yes, procedure for that...
16th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
I would like to appear cbse board exam for class XII from a open institute as a unsuccessfull cadidate of 2011 please send the details of procedure.
27th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have low % in 12th exam so i want to write improvement exam . plz tell me when and where improvement form will be available.
14th August 2011, 10:48 PM
devde

where can i get improvement form
17th August 2011, 11:18 AM
amit surya pratap solanki

Default Re:how much time iit-jee and aieee exams give ?after grade improvement exam

sir,
my brother give compartment exam and got 52 % marks into 12th class through CBSE board. but he wants to give improvement exam for more percentage marks. pls sugest me what is the process for improvement exam and how much subject can be apply for improvement and pls describe form submission period after out the result date.and sir how much time he give iit-jee
& aieee exam after improve ment test please sir describe it.
Rds,
amit surya partap solanki,
25th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

last date for improvement exames
1st September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

last date for improvement exames plese sir..
9th September 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in 11th standard. cbse.for 12th cbse i need other school 2012 for 12th standard admission. what is procedure for other school admission pl suggessest me.
15th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

my son has got 40 marks in math in 2011 exam.can he appear for improvement?if yes .give me procedure?
19th September 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me about how to apply for improovement and the last date for submission of the form
20th September 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

how to check reply
24th September 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am the student in final year btech in rayat bahra college mohali. I have secured 54% in 12thfrom pseb in the year 2006.I wanted to make my 12th %atleast 6o%.beacause that in causing hindrance in my placement. sir please you can raply me at [email protected] will hope for the reply as soon as possible.
26th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the last date of form subbmission
29th October 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

fees crieteria for improvement application form 2011-2012
31st October 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

sir..,i want to knw hw to get forum of improvement forum & hw mny maximum subject can be taken out of 5.i am passed in all subject and got 64%.in sec.2o11.i am studnt of math bio..its request to u plz cöoperate with me and reply soon...
28th November 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that will i be eligible for giving grade improvement exam i have passed 12th in 2010 with commerce stream plz give me info. If any thing that i can improve my grades

Praveen
30th November 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,what is the last date of getting the forms of improvement xams 2012......
2nd December 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 67% marks in cbse 12th board and fail in math
7th December 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
our boy got 52 % marks into 12th class through CBSE board. but he wants to give improvement exam for more percentage marks. pls sugest me what is the process for improvement exam and how much subject can be apply for improvement and pls describe form submission period after out the result date

mail [email protected]
14th January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i had passed 2 wt 55% marks.After this i give 1 improvement paper & my percentage is increased to 59.66% unfortunately its not 60.now i want to know if i gave 1 improvement paper again to make it 60,my previous marks of 1st improvement are counted or not ??
21st January 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i passed 2 with 53.3% in 2010. can i fill improvement form now?
9th March 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i was passed my 12th in 2009 and got 58.8% in cbse examination (12th) and nowadays i am doing b.tech (6th semester) in 2012, but i am worried regarding my placement because the comes in my college for campus placement wants minimum 60% in 10th and 12th both . so, please help me by giving sugesstion regarding to improvement exam taken by cbse in this year i.e. 2012 ....
so please .... suggest me ..
by:-
jatin
25th March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ ma'am
I'm a XII class science student. I've given my class XII 2012 CBSE exam, but I'm not satisfied with my performance. so, please tell me the procedure to give the improvement test in physics,chemistry and maths. Can I give my improve test in this year or I have to wait for next year.......?
28th May 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

My son failed in physics plus2 in 2012 exam. In the say exam, whether he has to appear again for the practicals also
30th May 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i have got 50% marks in pcm can i attempt the aieee xam plz teel me

shivam shukla

[email protected]
1st June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exam in the same year in which i have passed 12th board exam?
6th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;675149]sir,
our boy got 49 % marks into 12th class through CBSE board. but he wants to give improvement exam for more percentage marks. pls sugest me what is the process for improvement exam and how much subject can be apply for improvement and pls describe form submission period after out the result date.
Rds,
Gulshan Dutt Kumar
7th June 2012, 12:58 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

First of all, I would suggest you one thing to "Not writer your Phone Number so publicly". It can irritate you by unwanted incoming calls and SMS.

The main Facts about CBSE Improvement Exam are:
  1. CBSE conducts improvement exam for the candidates who work hard but fail to score good marks in particular subjects.
  2. Improvement Exam occurs in next year and a complete year is in hand of student so that he can prepare for those particular subjects.
  3. A student will have to fill form from the school either from the cbse regional office. There may be some charge for that form.
  4. He/She can apply for one or more additional subjects.
  5. Forms generally come in July/August.

If you want to get latest updates regarding CBSE Improvement Exam, like this page https://www.facebook.com/improvementexam
23rd June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir will their be any effect of improvement exam in admission to college or for job
20th July 2012, 02:08 PM
abhishek ambalkar

Sir,I have 70.6% in my 12th exam but only 54 marks in maths.Shall I give improvement exam to gain a healthy marksheet?
16th September 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

we can sbmit only 3 subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?