7th February 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?

Iam old 24 years, I want some information about physiotherapy course and I completed my B.sc(z.ca) , B.Ed , in 2011, I an interested in physiotherapy course so pls tell me what is the age limit for physiotherapy course, career in that.

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  2. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  3. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  4. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  5. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  6. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  7. Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?
  8. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  10. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  11. What is the career scope after studying correspondence in BASM in naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Diet and Acupressure?
  12. Information about the Physiotherapy course after BSc Medical? What are the job possibilities?
  13. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any career opportunity in Physiotherapy? I have completed 12th with PCB
  15. How to join Physiotherapy after completing 12th? What is the scope in this field?
  16. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
  17. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  18. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
25th February 2014, 10:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?

To become Physical therapist you must have a minimum of Bachelor degree or Graduation from a recognized university.As you are a Bachelor degree you are qualified,generally there is no barrier of age for studying various courses.So you can take the courses in Chemistry,Physics,and biology.There are various number of Specializations to take up in the Physiotherapy course.

You can find various specializations such as Manifestations of disease,Examination Techniques,Human growth and development,Biomechanics,Neuroanatomy,therapeutic procedure and more.Before doing Physiotherapy degree program,you must have a good knowledge on Biology and Anatomy and more.So then only you can get in to the category of Physiotherapy.

When you go for the Masters degree then the career you can start of as a Professional Physiotherapist.The candidates with the doctoral degree is always be an Advantageous to you.Before getting doctorate in this field then you must have first Masters degree in Physiotherapy.You can find your employment and role in Rehabilitation centers,Residential homes,Nursing homes,Hospitals,Private Offices,Private Clinics,for Out patient clinics and More.

Other than these you may also work in Occupational health centers,Special schools,Health clubs,Fitness centers,Primary health care centers and more.So there is no age barrier for doing degrees,try to complete masters degree for good career,which is also eligible for doing Doctor degree.
10th July 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv done my graduatation b.sc in science(chem,bot,zoology) nd now i want to phisiotherepy course can i applicable fr this course, should i start it from bmlt or am i applicable fr take addmisions in master in physiotherepy...plz suggest me the right way m confused!!!
28th June 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Whati is time duration of physiotherapy after Bsc biotechnology
25th August 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 level and i m interested in joining bpt . Which universities and colleges are providing this course?
9th March 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

diploma in sports physiotherapy course to finish in 1 year in hyderabad, plz give me some details about universities in distance mode and fee structure.
23rd April 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What can i do in physiotherapy after my graduation (zbc)to have a job?
5th June 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to go with bsc in biology now but will I be able to do diploma in physiotherapy after that
19th February 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed matriculation in 1992 and then inter with arts and then graduation with arts and then got master degree in computer science. Now i want to become a physiotherapist. Now my age is 42 years. Can i get admission for this course.
3rd April 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir m 45 years old 1998 graduate from arts now I cleared 12th with bio,physics and chemistry with 62 % marks, can I get admission in bpt is there any age limit?
6th August 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Those who wants to do graduation in Phisiotherapy what is the age limit
13th June 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 26 years old and u have completed my Bsc-I.T , can I get admission in Bpt.
27th July 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc.in zoology... But I m quite interested for professional courses like DPT ..SHALL I eligible for it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?