6th February 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech and mess charges, hostel charges etc.

What is fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech
& what is the mess charges, hostel charges etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  2. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  3. What is the total fee along with hostel and mess charges to complete 4 years B.Tech course?
  4. Course fee, hostel charge, mess charge for B.Tech course?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech fee?
  6. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  7. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  8. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  9. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  10. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  12. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  13. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  15. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. Fee structure and hostel charges of B.Com 1st year of Sri Ram college of commerce, Delhi?
  18. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
3rd August 2015, 12:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech and mess charges, hostel charges etc.

The fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech and mess charges, hostel charges as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>

** Course fee structure

:: Admission Fees: Rs. 15,000/-

:: Each Semester Fees: Rs. 35,600/-

:: Application Fee: Rs. 200/-

:: Activity Fee Rs. 1000/-

:: Caution Deposit Rs. 5,000/-

** HOSTEL CHARGES

= First Semester = 15,000/-

= Second Semester = 15,000/-

= Summer Term = 5,200/-

= Hostel Caution Deposit = 2,000/-

= Internet facility Fee = 750/- per annum

** MESS CHARGES

=> Rs. 14000/ Per year
4th August 2015, 01:45 AM
Career advisor

Default Re: What is fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech and mess charges, hostel charges etc.

COURSE FEE STRUCTURE:
The fee structure is different for different college. The govt. college has low fee structureb as comparison to private college. I am also doing Btech of duration 4 years from semi govt. College so I reply your question from my way. My fee structure is as follows: Tution fee= 56000
Mess fee= 20000
Hostel fee=15000
This is the fee which is to be given yearly.
One time charges=5000
Refundable charges=8000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?