8th February 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 6 months internship training in IGI Airport, Delhi?

I am a student of b-tech (electronics and communication)engg... Is there any 6 weeks technical internship training at IGI airport ,Delhi...?

9th February 2015, 06:48 PM
anair

Default Re: Is it possible to do 6 months internship training in IGI Airport, Delhi?

Yes there is a summer internship program for B.Tech students. They will soon release it on the website of Airports Authority of India(AAI).
You will get acquaintance with the complete working of an airport. You will get to study different units like Navigation, Radar, the AMSS or Automatic Messaging and Switching System.
It will give you lot of exposure and its certificate carries immense value.

The following site is a link to the public notices page on their website. Check it regularly to see any invitation for internship program.
http://www.aai.aero/public_notices\

25th May 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do 6 months internship training in IGI Airport, Delhi?

Is it possible to do 2 months non-technical internship at IGI Airport, Delhi?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?